Senior Embedded Developer
Here at Ovon Technology we’re excited to be working on the future of technology and we are set to take the IoT and Home Connected world to another level!
As part of our dazzling team, you will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and work on exciting projects involving cutting edge technology.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company offering a strong team-working environment, competitive salary, share options, flexible time and tech innovation. Plus, we like to have some fun.
We use the latest protocols, hardware and software, all optimised for cost, manufacturing and scalability so you will need to be able to problem solve and where applicable learn new skills to align with the framework here.
We have a wide range of experience developing market-leading IoT devices, taking a product all the way from an idea into a customer’s hands so this role will enable you to not only get involved with the inception stage of development, but also see the full product life-cycle through to customer adoption.
“We’re not looking for generic CVs. We seek creative individuals with a strong technical background and never-ending passion for what they do. “
“If you’re looking for challenges and want to be part of developing the future of the Smart Connected Home, get in touch now.”
- Passionate about embedded computing
- Experience with full software development lifecycle
- Have coded in C for RTOS or bare metal
- Knowledge of embedded Linux is essential
- Previous experience of working with ARM Cortex MCU
- Good understanding of serial UART, I2C , SPI and other serial protocols
- Experience in working with bootloaders, emulators and debuggers and using Git repos is required
- Good working knowledge of tools like oscilloscopes and logic analysers
- A hands-on, tinkerers’ approach to make things work
- Understanding of IoT
- Experience of implementing a wireless protocol such as ZigBee, Bluetooth, Z-wave
- Hands on experience with debugging hardware and soldering
- Experience of hardware design/ PCB design and good understanding of digital/analog circuits
This role would suit someone who:
- Enjoys working in a team
- Has minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Can manage themselves and really get stuck in
- Can work on multiple projects and multitask
- Wants to work in fast paced environment
- £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A really relaxed informal atmosphere
- Salford, Greater Manchester.
Interested? Just get in touch!
Think you’re a good fit for Ovon?
Please contact us at:
+44(0) 161 883 3750